My laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen

Barnacle
Barnacle Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
My Acer nitro 5 has been stuck on the automatic repair screen it comes up with all the different thing I can do like reset my computer or CMD bit none of them work cause I need an administrator account but I don't have one I can't get off that screen I'm really annoyed

Answers

• Balu
    Balu Ally Posts: 95

Perform a hard reboot

If your Windows cannot boot because of the "Preparing Automatic Repair" or "Diagnosing your PC" error, you can do a hard reboot.

• Remove the battery and AC adapter.
    • Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and see if it will boot up normally.
    If you like the Answer please click Accept.
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Barnacle said:
    My Acer nitro 5 has been stuck on the automatic repair screen it comes up with all the different thing I can do like reset my computer or CMD bit none of them work cause I need an administrator account but I don't have one I can't get off that screen I'm really annoyed

Before anybody can attempt to answer your question we need to know your model number, for example AN515-** so please post it

@Balu you are describing a Battery reset for an external battery, most but not all Acer laptops have an internal battery and without the model number you have no idea

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★