Help me Nitro 5 An515-53

mpgrimstead15
mpgrimstead15 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi 🤗,

First of all my has been  acting  weird for a couple of days  and yesterday  it fell off my bed... I'm panicking its giving  messages about  "Intel services not working"  something  about a group  it just has no function.  Its An515-53 I haven't even  had this  computer for a year Idk if it's from preordering a game or the fact I did change  the fan settings.  I have tried  to  reset it and nothing is working but please with sugar on top help me 

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    After... do you need I need to  send it to a computer shop

Yes, unfortunately my friend that type of damage won't be covered under the warranty and whatever problems you were having before the accident are now irrelevant
    I know that my answer was not what you wanted to hear but I did answer your question so please click YES, thankyou

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• andylb
    Please explain what "No function means"

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• mpgrimstead15
    Like the fan part isn't working or sound the same, when I click on  the  icon to games or whatever  it says " the group or resource  Is not in a correct state to preform request " it just is not preforming the way it should  and I haven't had it a year  :s Also when I turn it off it makes a bleeping noise 
  • andylb
    Like the fan part isn't working or sound the same, when I click on  the  icon to games or whatever  it says " the group or resource  Is not in a correct state to preform request " it just is not preforming the way it should  and I haven't had it a year  :s Also when I turn it off it makes a bleeping noise 

Did you get that message before or after it fell off the bed?

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• mpgrimstead15
  • andylb
    Answer ✓

Yes, unfortunately my friend that type of damage won't be covered under the warranty and whatever problems you were having before the accident are now irrelevant
    I know that my answer was not what you wanted to hear but I did answer your question so please click YES, thankyou

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★