Hi Don't own an Acer...but my friends do...lol Aspire ES 15

SmookinJoe
SmookinJoe Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi Everyone

I am soooo not an expert but over the years I have found myself surrounded with technology that I have had a hand in creating.
Friends of mine are often caught up with issues with their computers and lately they have been Acer laptops that I have been asked to ...fix.
I just joined because I felt I am going to have to ask some stupid questions that pertain to Acer Laptops and I was hoping to find help now and again.
Don't get paid for these little things, really. If you think a T shirt with three frogs on it covers the 6 hrs nursing 3 beers while trying to get a Windows 7 Toshiba to run and taking the Acer home for intensive care is worth my time...boy do I have a job for you...lol
Just sayin I am a little confused why this Aspire ES 15 wouldn't respond as expected...alt+f12...or f10 etc and so I find myself joining the Acer community.
I am currently waiting for a system restore to complete and I have my fingers crossed.
As I said before...
Hello Everyone and my name is...

Joe

Comments

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Let us know how the restore went. There have been plenty of different models of those, so take a look and see if the full model number is on it.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.