Options
GAMING6698
GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,324 Pathfinder
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Acer nitro 5 how to improve gaming performance i getting 80+FPS ONLY 
PLS TELL ME HOW TO IMPROVE 
AND ALSO 1)IT IS SAFE PLAY FULL DAY HIGH END GAME WITH FULL SPEED FAN 
2)SAFE TO PLAY IN MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE 
3)I UPDATE AMD RADEON AND NOW NEW DRIVER BUT IN OPTIONAL IF I INSTALL THAT THEN MY GAMING PERFORMANCE IMPROVEME?
windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Full fan speed is fine and you should ALWAYS game on Maximum Performance. Update your AMD graphics and make sure you have the settings I outline below.
    Make sure you game with your battery charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged into power while gaming, Windows MUST be set to High Performance plan, then do this:
    Open your AMD control center 
    First click the Updates tab at the bottom left and make sure your graphics drivers are updated to 19.11.2  or higher and click express upgrade

Make sure High Performance is selected under Power Plan in Nitrosense when on AC

After that make sure your games are in listed under switchable graphics and your games are set on High Performance, you must import your games .exe using the Browse tab in pic below

Lastly to run your game on the RX560x you must launch the game from inside the Radeon Adrenalin Control Center. Click the gaming tab then if your game is not there you will need to add your game's .exe by using the ADD button on the right and navigating to your games .exe file, then click the drop down box for your game then click launch. The game will now launch using the RX560x and your CPU should be boosting to MAX but only if needed and it will be monitored in Nitrosense

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• GAMING6698
    Options
    My model no -AN515-43

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Full fan speed is fine and you should ALWAYS game on Maximum Performance. Update your AMD graphics and make sure you have the settings I outline below.
    Make sure you game with your battery charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged into power while gaming, Windows MUST be set to High Performance plan, then do this:
    Open your AMD control center 
    First click the Updates tab at the bottom left and make sure your graphics drivers are updated to 19.11.2  or higher and click express upgrade

Make sure High Performance is selected under Power Plan in Nitrosense when on AC

After that make sure your games are in listed under switchable graphics and your games are set on High Performance, you must import your games .exe using the Browse tab in pic below

Lastly to run your game on the RX560x you must launch the game from inside the Radeon Adrenalin Control Center. Click the gaming tab then if your game is not there you will need to add your game's .exe by using the ADD button on the right and navigating to your games .exe file, then click the drop down box for your game then click launch. The game will now launch using the RX560x and your CPU should be boosting to MAX but only if needed and it will be monitored in Nitrosense

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★