The power button does not work normally all the time, it does not initialize the boot every time.

leo1976
leo1976 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
The power button does not work normally all the time, it does not initialize the boot every time the same, I have to keep my finger on the button more or less time. Aspire 3/a315-41-37mo

Answers

• leo1976
    New laptop bought for three weeks, the last bios on the site of the manufacturer installed , windows 10 enterprise.
  • Does the same problem occur when you press a few keys and at the same time press the power button?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Hi @leo1976
    How are you pressing the button?  you have to press once and not holding, anyway, go to Device manager, expand Keyboards, right click Standard PS/2 keyboard, select Properties and go to Driver tab, uninstall the driver, reboot and let Windows install the driver, hope that helps.
  • leo1976
    I have no "uninstall the driver" in that window!!!

• Sorry, it's Uninstall Device at the bottom.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Also check in Power Options to see what the button is configured for. If you want a full power off when you hit the button it should be configured for "Shut Down" or "Hibernate", not "Sleep" and most definitely not "Do Nothing". :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • leo1976
    Nothing change after you said that . The botton play like dumb :) I press power on and some time start normally and boot the sistem,some time just start the fan!!!
    It can be the broken keyboard from the factory?

• You said the notebook doesn't turn on when you press the power button, right? Have you tried putting a few layers of electrical tape over this button to push it better?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)