Dead MOBO after BIOS update from Windows.

Options
LeVIlmos
LeVIlmos Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
Hi! First, sorry for my bad english! 
Second: I have an Acer Veriton X4630G  with Mobo: B85d01-6ks3h 
I made a bios update (from P12.A2 if I remember good) , downloaded the new bios from here. (P22.A03) I had Windows 10 1903. The first cmd command "WFLASH.bat" Not worked for some reasons, so I launched the second bat : "WINFLASHS.bat"
Now things are went fine, got some message like: 
The length of data to write to flash extends past the end of the flash memory. Press Y to continue.. I remember read somewhere on MSI forums the same message, and the people there sad it's fine, continue so i pressed Y.  After that: PDR region does not exist, DBE region does not exist, after that a lot of reading flash, erasing flash block, programming flash block, then a green FTP Operation Passed.
At the end two message: 
The ME Manufacturing mode Done bit had already been set. No updated needed
Y
..."No reset was done, but is needed"
FTP Op. Pass.

I thought OK, restart the pc. 
And now: 
No Screen
No Beep
Not recognize any USB
No power light.

Sometimes the HDD led flash one or two but that's it. 
Changed the Ram multiple times, Cleared the CMOS with battery, Jumper,
Changed the CPU
Installed a VGA maybe for video output 
nothing. 
Is there any recovery options available? The AMIBOOT.ROM thing not working due to not working usb ports. When I insert a flash drive it's flashing like 1 time and that's it. I formatted to FAT , FAT32, exFAT, multiple AMIBOOT.ROM, MSDOS boot disk was created. Nothing. :( 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    IIRC the P1 and P2 BIOSes are for different motherboards... You can't mix them, it should have complained and stopped you, but maybe that's what the first error was for.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.