Acer tablet won't factory reset..... A1 - 850

Dbev
Dbev Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Hey everyone I have a 8 in Acer tablet OS KitKat 4.4 a1 - 850. I can't factory default it and it's stuck on the setup wizard stopped working. I have attempted to upload using Sd micro card and the update stops after trying to verify the newly installed OS update then stops the process altogether. Is there a patch for the setup wizard? Or a way to download a new OS system without having the operations verifying the new software being installed.
Or since at this moment it's a brick anyway, is there a way to root or jailbreak the tablet all together. Thank you

Answers

• Have you tried reinstalling android by pressing the power + volume up buttons?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dbev
    Dbev Member Posts: 3 New User
    Thanks for your time. But Yes multiple times. 
  • You can use google translator and you should download your device driver from acer website.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)