Aspire 3 A317-51-520A: the touchpad is gone

LabtechHelsingør
LabtechHelsingør Member Posts: 7 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
This is new model witæ 10th gen. i5. We have troubles with this model just efter unpacking. After full update and after some short time system crashing with BSOD. Efer restart the touchpad is gone. It's same if I using installation USB flushdrive or Live-USB. BIOS update dosn't help. It's happend with to laptops already.

Answers

• What is the error code of bsod?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • LabtechHelsingør
    I did not шрите it. This happens only once.
  • LabtechHelsingør
    If I find it right in system log, it was error 10005
  • LabtechHelsingør
    Main question now: what happend with touchpad? Can it be defect in products part?
  • Have you checked the event viewer yet?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • LabtechHelsingør
    OK: now I crashed system again. First comming kernel-power error 41. Efter - BSOD with error 0x000000ef: critical process died. It's look like laptops heve power problem.
  • Have you tried updating drivers and windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LabtechHelsingør
    Have you tried updating drivers and windows?

Of course
  • The same problem occurs when you reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LabtechHelsingør
    The same problem occurs when you reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10?
    The problem is that touchpad not working on BIOS level allerede. I tried clean reinstallation from MS image.
  • Is there a function called touchpad in bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer