Overheating And Battery Problems On My Helios Predator 300

Options
AceGames
AceGames Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Whenever I play a game like Apex Legends, the pc gets to around 90 degrees and the battery will drain from a 100% to 0% in around 30-40 minutes without charging. Is there any way to boost the performance without affecting other systems of my Helios Predator 300? Kindly leave a comment if you know a way. Thanks!

Best Answer

• Balu
    Balu Ally Posts: 95
    Answer ✓
    Options
    When you are gaming, always plug thelaptop into power to ensure best performance and its totally normal for a laptop to last 2-3 hours while gamingGaming while running thelaptop on battery can damage thebattery. Try turning on conservation mode for maximum battery lifespan if your laptop is always plugged in.

Here are a few things you can do to keep your battery from being drained.
    1. Adjust the brightness setting on your laptop screen. ...
    2. Turn off the backlighting on the keyboard. ...
    3. Configure the power usage settings on your laptop. ...
    4. Review the online connections you are using within your computer.
    If you like the answer click Accept.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-75kz. You are playing only on drums. Ideally, always let the battery charge 100% and always use the notebook connected to the power adapter when you are playing.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Balu
    Balu Ally Posts: 95
    Answer ✓
    Options
    When you are gaming, always plug thelaptop into power to ensure best performance and its totally normal for a laptop to last 2-3 hours while gamingGaming while running thelaptop on battery can damage thebattery. Try turning on conservation mode for maximum battery lifespan if your laptop is always plugged in.

• AceGames
    edited November 2019
    Options
    What is the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-75kz. You are playing only on drums. Ideally, always let the battery charge 100% and always use the notebook connected to the power adapter when you are playing.
    its ************************ and I agree with you and will now always connect it to the power adapter

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Please edit your post and enter only the first ten partnumber numbers.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AceGames
    Options
    Balu said:

Thanks! it helps a lot.
  • AceGames
    edited November 2019
    Options
    AceGames said:
    its ************************ and I agree with you and will now always connect it to the power adapter

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]
    sorry, NHQ53SG002
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AceGames
    Options
    Thanks
    K. Thanks so much for all the information you've provided.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You are welcome my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AceGames
    Options
    its a predator PH315-52 and I agree with you and will now always connect it to the power adapter when playing. Thanks!