How To Save More Storage On My Acer Predator Helios 300

Options
AceGames
AceGames Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I am quickly running out of space on my acer predator helios 300 due to my games, apps and files. Im trying to find a solution to save more space without deleting them and transferring files to my Local Disk (D:) kindly let me know if you have a solution. Thanks!

Best Answer

• Balu
    Balu Ally Posts: 95
    Answer ✓
    Options

Go to your Computer window (Start -> Computer) Right-Click your hard-drive and select 'Properties' Under the 'General' tab, click 'Disk Cleanup' Windows will scan your drive and let you know how much space you can save by running Disk Cleanup.

If you like the answer click Accept.

Answers

• Balu
    Balu Ally Posts: 95
    Answer ✓
    Options

Go to your Computer window (Start -> Computer) Right-Click your hard-drive and select 'Properties' Under the 'General' tab, click 'Disk Cleanup' Windows will scan your drive and let you know how much space you can save by running Disk Cleanup.

• AceGames
    AceGames Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Balu said:

Thanks SO much! it cleaned a lot of space.