Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How can I fix my accer laptop AO1-431-C8G8

Spindell717Spindell717 Posts: 1Member New User
Window 10 wanted to update and kept asking me to delete cause of low disk space for update. Seems I have deleted the wrong programs and I can’t figure where too re-download all the operating programs I have deleted. So I surfed the web and come across EaseUs and decided to download there free download. Well to no surprise a long bar pops up at the bottom to Save, Save as, as I click on one of these selection nothing happens. I have tried over and over same issue. I have also deleted my intel sound program that now I know was a factory programming. Can anyone give me some help with this. I went an d bought a external hard drive to 1 TB so I would have room for the update until windows kept telling me I needed more space no matter how much I have Deleted it was never ending I guess I allowed my aggravations to get the best of me and not pay attention to what I was actually deleting. Any help will be appreciated Thank You