Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Monitor minimum height? Predator XB271HU

erickswongerickswong Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2019 in Predator Monitors
I recently bought the Predator XB271HU Abmiprz 27" and it was listed with a height of 40.1cm on Amazon but when it arrived the stand itself was ~44-45cm tall. (The triangular-shaped piece jutting out the top of the stand would be higher up than the monitor even with it being moved to the lowest.) My desk has an overhead shelf and I only have a 43.5cm clearance. This meant that I had to return the monitor as it could not fit on my desk.

I was considering to get the Predator XB241YU bmiprz 23.8'' instead. On Amazon it is listed with a 37.8cm height and on the Acer website it is listed with a 53cm height (which I believe is the height with the monitor moved to the top). What is the minimum height for this model? (If the monitor is moved as low as possible and if the stand ends up being higher up, I would like to know the height of the stand)
(Similarly, is the stand for the 23.8'' model at least 2cm shorter than the stand for the 27'' model?)

Best Answer

• billseybillsey Posts: 10,130 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    The XB241YU monitor has these size specs:

Note that they don't show a fully collapsed height. What you may find more useful is a short VESA mount (100x100mm IIRC) to hold it down low enough. That might have also worked with the other monitor...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 10,130 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    The XB241YU monitor has these size specs:

Note that they don't show a fully collapsed height. What you may find more useful is a short VESA mount (100x100mm IIRC) to hold it down low enough. That might have also worked with the other monitor...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.