Acer Predator XB281HK, in HDMI it only show colors, like BLACK, GREEN, RED, BLUE and HVITE

MysticCris
MysticCris Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
I use my HDMI port for Nintendo/ Snes classic in that port, but now it's just showing colors, like some kind of color wash.. How to i stop that? First time that ever happend to my monitor 

Acer Predator XB281HK, in HDMI it only show colors, like BLACK, GREEN, RED, BLUE and HVITE over and over again 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    Can you upload a picture of what you are seeing?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MysticCris

Tinkerer

• MysticCris

Tinkerer

It never happen before, don't know how to stop it 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    Can you get to the On Screen menu? We're trying to figure out at this point whether it's a problem with the monitor or the game machine...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MysticCris

Tinkerer

I can still get the menu on the screen, before those color wash happend, i was adjusting the settings, suddenly that meny got closed, and on the left screen there was a middle box with lots of number, i remember i read colorwash, could not take a pic of it, since it happen so fast