Is there a warranty for an AC Adapter for Aspire VN7-793G that broke after 1 month of use?

oliacler2845
oliacler2845 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I purchased this laptop just under 2 years ago (11/23/17), and this is the third AC Adapter that has broken in the time that I have used it, seemingly out of nowhere. This time, the AC Adapter that arrived just over a month ago broke as well. Believing it to be defective, I attempted to contact Acer support, however to no avail as the computer itself is no longer under warranty. Is the adapter itself under any warranty, and is there any way to contact Acer about this?

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 4,006 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @oliacler2845
    When the laptop is under warranty than if the adapter broke Acer can help you in replacing it . But if the laptop is not under warranty than you need buy the adapter from any local store or from Acer store, adapter will not be covered under warranty

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 4,006 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @oliacler2845
    When the laptop is under warranty than if the adapter broke Acer can help you in replacing it . But if the laptop is not under warranty than you need buy the adapter from any local store or from Acer store, adapter will not be covered under warranty