Acer Predator Helios 300 PH317-53 17.3-inch Restarting itself without any notice

SaintLouis8
SaintLouis8 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Just bought this laptop for less than one week, this laptop got a intel core i7-9750H, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060, Full HD 144Hz display, Windows 10, Black.

I've had issue with it while I play game like pubg and GTA5, however its never got problem with game like league of legends which don't tend to require high performances from the PCS. The problem is that no matter how I change my settings and ive checked everything about the PC its fully functioning, however is just it always restart itself when I play games like pubg and gta5 without signals or any notice. The entire laptop just shuts down itself and restart. I tried everything and I still couldn't solve it, so I'm here to very kindly pleased if someone could fix the problem or get a solution for me.

I apologize if I was not clear enough about my situation due to I'm not a native speaker, I'm actually from China, so if there are more information needed for you to help me out, please ask. Thank you so much no matter if you guys can help me or not, I feel satisfied already that there is a platform like this could let people ask question about their PCS.

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 4,006 Pathfinder
    @SaintLouis8
    Try the below step and check
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.

BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. 
    Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart​

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!