Expired warranty [Long post]

eagle2731
eagle2731 Member Posts: 5 New User
Hello,

My warranty expired a month ago and Acer said I cannot renew the warranty through them, but with a third party company. I have read bad reviews about the third party company, AnswersBy, and that most people who send their equipment to them never gets fixed and that they do not accept a request of refunds by the client. If my laptop decides to stop working am I out of luck due to the fact that Acer won't let me renew my warranty through them, and their third party company seems like they have no clue what's going on? Luckily I haven't had to have my laptop in for repair since the warranty expired, but when it does I'm afraid I'll either have to fix it myself or get a new laptop which is a big no-no. Is AnswersBy a trustworthy company to anyone who has good reviews about them?  It sucks that Acer won't let me renew the warranty through them because they fixed my laptop in about a week and were great when it came to technical support. So when the time comes to get my laptop fixed who would be a good company to send my laptop to if AnswersBy is unreliable? Just trying to find the same great service that I had with Acer when I had my warranty with them.

Comments

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Acer provides a variety support options that allow you to continue to receive support, even after your warranty has expired.

An elite team of tech agents can walk you through tasks like software and system customizations, device upgrades, printer installation, home networking setup, virus/malware removal, data backup and recovery, routine out-of-warranty support, and even tutorial education. Pricing and packages vary. For your convenience, this service is available 24/7 365 days a year. AnswersBy is a third-party service, provided by Sutherland Global Services.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.