Acer Aspire E5-475G 541U can't boot, power LED indicator flashes intermittently

alfrel
alfrel Member Posts: 5 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey everyone. 

So I recently tried to open my laptop (Acer Aspire E5-475G 541U) and after trying to disassemble the section where the battery is located at, I decided that it wasn't wise to do it. So I rescrewed the whole thing and I tried to boot it up but then the power LED indicator (the one beside the charging LED), started flashing intermittently and I couldn't boot. 

After awhile, for some reason I don't know (I just put it there and charge it), it started booting and I got into my desktop. However, after 2-3 minutes of booting, it BSOD'ed and the error was 'DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL" and "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntfs.sys)".

So now, it stays bricked and I don't know what to do... Any suggestions??

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Have you tried resetting the battery? Have you tried uninstalling the ac adapter driver and battery in device manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • alfrel

Have you tried resetting the battery? Have you tried uninstalling the ac adapter driver and battery in device manager?

Alright I'll try to reset the battery (using this guide if it's appropriate 
    https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-reset-a-laptop-battery) and let you know. Regarding the AC adapter driver, I don't think I can modify anything because I can't log on to windows after the last BSOD.

• Does this model have an external or internal lithium battery?
    Internal battery:
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • alfrel
    egydiocoelho said:
    Does this model have an external or internal lithium battery?
    Internal battery:
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo

Internal lithium battery, I tried the video that u sent me, and it didn't work. Maybe the issue is bios related? Because I can't even boot into bios. I tried to unplug the battery, and plug the laptop through a power source, and then tried to boot it up but it still doesn't load even the bios.
  • Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting rams memories?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• alfrel
    Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting rams memories?
    I did try to do that a couple of times, still not working. 
  • Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting rtc battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• alfrel
    The CMOS battery? Do you know where it is located? Haven't tried that yet egydiocoelho said:
    Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting rtc battery?

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer