How can I get a replacement part for the small rubber foot on the bottom of my E5-575-33BM?

beatleswmc01
beatleswmc01 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
The rubber foot on my E5-575-33BM fell off a while ago and when I let someone on my laptop, it fell off again and he didn't notice so now it's gone and I don't know if I'll ever get it back.  There are two different sizes and I need the smaller one. More specifically, the one on the access panel. I'm hoping there's a way to order one without having to buy a new panel or maybe someone will even find it, which would be the best outcome.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    I don't believe they sell those separately from the case half. :( I'd be tempted to use several layers of electrical tape to raise that spot enough to match the other feet.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • beatleswmc01
    beatleswmc01 Member Posts: 5 New User
    billsey said:
    I don't believe they sell those separately from the case half. :( I'd be tempted to use several layers of electrical tape to raise that spot enough to match the other feet.
    Thanks for your help! I was letting my girlfriend's brother use it and they're actually in the process of moving right now so they may find it. It was in a storage room so it was kinda messy, but I already let her mom know about it so that she doesn't throw it away if it gets found
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    Good luck with that. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.