Stuck in preparing automatic repair Aspire e15 E5-573T-P1LS

Sandybay
Sandybay Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Aspire e15 E5-573T-P1LS. does the above then goes to a dark blue screen.  Have tried hard reboot. Thanks in advance. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    Try booting in safe mode to see if it will come up without third party drivers.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Sandybay
    How do I boot in safe mode
  • Sandybay
    Windows 10
  • billsey
    Try holding the shift key down through the startup process, then go to “Advanced options” and click Start-up Settings. If that doesn't work from the failure screen power off by holding the power button down until everything is forced off. Boot up by pressing the power button again. Do that three times in a row and it should put you into the menus that provide the debug/repair tools.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Sandybay
    Thanks but still the same. 
  • billsey
    The three times in a row full power cycle didn't get you into the Windows diagnostics boot? Next step is to try booting from a Windows install image. Use Rufus to create the image from an ISO downloaded from Microsoft on a flash drive. Don't download it from anywhere else!