Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

my acer travelmate P248 series' monitor won't show anything.. what to do??

for the past couple of days, the laptop's monitor keeps blinking for no reason and would turn black afterwards and when i try to turn it on it wont show anything...

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey Posts: 7,079ACE Pathfinder
    Can you pin it down to something like moving it on the hinge? If so it might be the cable between the motherboard and display, it bends near the hinge and can crack a wire over time. When the screen is dark try shining a flashlight on the display at an angle, if you can still see your stuff then it's the backlight for the display, that can be the LED array or the power inverter that drives the LED brightness.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackEJackE Posts: 17,740ACE Trailblazer
    Do you see a TV screen if it's plugged into the HDMI port? Jack E/NJ