Can i change wich gpu to run? Triton 500

Kennyboi92
Kennyboi92 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I just bought an Predator Triton 500 and I was wondering if there is a way to just run my RTX GPU by default? 

The case is that i'm going to install Kali Linux on this laptop and i really need it to run on the RTX GPU and not the Intel..
Not sure yet if i'll be dual booting it or just run Kali Linux on it. Anyhow, really need it to run the RTX by default.

Best Answers

• HopeJuster
    HopeJuster Member Posts: 47 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    You can through Nvidia control panel
    Open Nvidia control panel
    Go to Manage 3D settings
    Under Preffered Graphic Processor Select the GPU  you want to run by default

• Kennyboi92
    Answer ✓
    Go to Manage 3D settings

Thanks, i already tried that, but did not seem to work. But when i restarted the machine it worked  =)

Answers

• HopeJuster
    Answer ✓
    Go to Manage 3D settings

• Kennyboi92
    Answer ✓
    Go to Manage 3D settings

Thanks, i already tried that, but did not seem to work. But when i restarted the machine it worked  =)
  • HopeJuster
    Go to Manage 3D settings

yay!
    You're welcome :)