How can I calibrate my Acer KG271CBMIDPX 27 ?

LUCKY_STRIKE_007
LUCKY_STRIKE_007 Member Posts: 8 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
Hello, could you please help me to calibrate my monitor?
I got it 2 days ago.
Contact me to advice something, please.
Thank you is advance.

Answers

• Have you tried calibrating colors in windows? Also are there any drivers for the monitor on the acer website?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • LUCKY_STRIKE_007
    Yes i tried.
    There are some drivers, but I could not install them.
    I keep trying to find the spetialist but there is no one here so far :(
  • LUCKY_STRIKE_007
    I saw there is some device + the person who knows needed for it
  • They are drivers for the colors. You must install the .inf file using Device Manager
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • LUCKY_STRIKE_007
    Could you please text me the link for downloading the inf file?
    Thank you in advance.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LUCKY_STRIKE_007
    thank you.
    I try my best after few hours and keep you updated.
  • LUCKY_STRIKE_007
    I updated the driver but no changes - the screen does not look as FHD should look.
  • Are you using a program to calibrate the monitor color profile?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LUCKY_STRIKE_007
    yes, i do.
    there are some features, where i can change colors, but no idea what is the best option - all colors are on 50 (middle).
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LUCKY_STRIKE_007
    what should i do?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer