Acer Swift SF315-41 - Back light of keyboard not working.

Options
praharsh
praharsh Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have acer Swift SF315-41. The back light of keyboard has stopped working. It works fine in BIOS. It even lights up on when device boots. 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good afternoon praharsh !

What EXACT model of your laptop?
    Have you tested the Fn function keys?
    Occurs only on the battery or plugged into the power outlet as well?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • praharsh
    praharsh Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Have you tried resetting the battery?
    no i have not... i'll try
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Du_little
    Du_little Member Posts: 301 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    praharsh ,
    Try un-insatlling and re-installing keyboard drivers, and check whether the issue resolved.
    1. Right click Start.
    2. Select Device Manager.
    3. Expand Keyboards category.
    4. Right click the keyboard you want to repair.
    5. Select Uninstall.
    6. Click Start.
    7. Select Restart on the power button icon.
    8. Let the computer restart after which Windows will reinstall the keyboard driver.
    9. restart the unit                    
    10.  check and revert
    Hit Accept if its useful :) 

• Du_little
    Du_little Member Posts: 301 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    Du_little said:
    praharsh ,
    Try un-insatlling and re-installing keyboard drivers, and check whether the issue resolved.
    1. Right click Start.
    2. Select Device Manager.
    3. Expand Keyboards category.
    4. Right click the keyboard you want to repair.
    5. Select Uninstall.
    6. Click Start.
    7. Select Restart on the power button icon.
    8. Let the computer restart after which Windows will reinstall the keyboard driver.
    9. restart the unit                    
    10.  check and revert
    Image result for how to do uninstall keyboard drivers
    follow steps as shown..... check and revert
    Hit Accept if its useful :)