Very high memory usage. ( acer nitro 5 AN515-43.)

Prakash1234
Prakash1234 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi. I just bought acer nitro 5 AN515-43.
Now the problem is that my laptop always crashes when I open any software. Even chrome and any game that I play. It says insufficient memory. 

Answers

• Prakash1234
    Prakash1234 Member Posts: 2 New User
    What should I do? Please help. 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited October 2019
    Your Laptop is shipped with the base driver, AMD have since released new driver support for the GPU, download and install this driver
    https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-10-2
    There are 2 download links about halfway down the page, you want the Windows 10 64 bit
    After you have done that follow the steps below to make your RX560 x the primary GPU for gaming and please don't forget to click YES if I have answered your question, than you

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited October 2019
    Make sure you game with your battery charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged into power while gaming, Windows MUST be set to High Performance plan, then do this:

Make sure High Performance is selected under Power Plan in Nitrosense when on AC

After that make sure your games are listed under switchable graphics and your games are set on High Performance, you must import your games .exe using the Browse tab in pic below

Lastly to run your game on the RX560x you must launch the game from inside the Radeon Adrenalin Control Center. Click the gaming tab then if your game is not there you will need to add your game's .exe by using the ADD button on the right and navigating to your games .exe file, then click the drop down box for your game then click launch. The game will now launch using the RX560x and your CPU should be boosting to MAX but only if needed and it will be monitored in Nitrosense

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★