cpu clock speed of my acer nitro 5 an515 54 decreased considerably after upgrading bios , need help?

ayushn212
ayushn212 Member Posts: 44 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
cpu i5 9300h
old bios v1.02
new bios that i upgraded v1.09
before upgrading the bios cpu 1core speed was above 4ghz and all core speed was around 3.9 to 4 ghz

but after upgrading the single core speed is 3.9 ghz and all core speed is 3.2- 3.5 ghz

i tried resetting the bios no effect
i installed win 10 again and updated all the drivers but no effect

so how do i roll back to the older bios

Comments

• Have you tried pressing f9 and then f10 to reset the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ayushn212
    ayushn212 Member Posts: 44 Devotee WiFi Icon
    yes i tried resetting the bios no effect, i think its the new bios fault that it is limiting cpu clocks
  • The problem is that downgrading bios is often a much riskier procedure than upgrading bios. As this model was recently launched, it is very likely that Acer will release new versions of bios, which may correct the problem.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)