How to remove white spots on the screen of my Acer - Aspire F5?

ryanarta
ryanarta Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello Guys!, What should I do to remove the white spot on the screen of my laptop? 

Answers

• ryanarta

Hi,

We need to determine whether it is a hardware or software issue to isolate the issue..

Turn off the computer.  Tap f2 while turning on.   It will go to Bios setup screen.   Wait on the screen for 5 mins.   Check whether there are any white spots.  If the display is looking good on Bios screen then it is a software issue.     You might have to reinstall the display drivers.

Before you begin

• Driver updates for Windows 10, along with many devices, such as network adapters, monitors, printers, and video cards, are automatically downloaded and installed through Windows Update. You probably already have the most recent drivers, but if you'd like to manually update or reinstall a driver, here's how:
      Use Device Manager to update driver

Update the device driver

• In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
    • Select a category to see names of devices, then right-click (or press and hold) the one you’d like to update.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • Select Update Driver.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Reinstall the device driver

• In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"
    If the comments resolves your issue, please click on "Yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• MohamedAbdulBasith
    MohamedAbdulBasith Member Posts: 4 New User
    You'll probably have to replace the scree of your display "they are called pressure marks"