Overlapping image on XB1 (XB271HU) @ almost 2020.

verdicti
verdicti Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
2019 is almost done, just bought brand new XB1 and found it have "split-image/overlapping-image" problem that was reported here years ago. Is this how Acer treats it customers? My monitor is running FW from 2017, is that the reason? How to proceed? Rebooting the monitor will "fix" the problem, but Acer MUST fix root-cause of this matter!

Monitor facturing date is JUN 2019, PC is brand new with latest W10 and drivers.

Answers

• verdicti
    verdicti Member Posts: 2 New User
    No reply? Is this support and responsibility that Acer provides?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    This is a community support board. To talk directly with Acer employees you need to contact Acer support.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Pedro_The_Swift
    Pedro_The_Swift Member Posts: 2 New User
    Mines nearly 3 years old,, had that problem its whole life, easy enough to change the Hz, accept and disgard,, BUT recently I had mine taken to ACER to fix this,, sent pics of the problem, and it came back unfixed,,, I'm sure they just plugged it in, let windows load, found no missing line and boxed it up,, all over in twenty minutes,, when I sent new pics of the moved screen line they fobbed me off with "change cables" and "use another vid card".  I get the feeling they dont want to pay the freight again... This is an $800 monitor, and it really is fantastic,, but some support would be nice,,  its not like mines the only one---