Random restarts no BSOD during light tasks on a new Predator Triton 500 PT515-51

2»

Answers

• The same problem occurs when reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Citrouille
    Citrouille Member Posts: 25 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    edited November 2019
    I've done only one reinstallation of windows, using the acer recuperation system. It's crashed before and after. 
    Edit : Just crashed again.
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    edited November 2019
    Can you try a clean install using the ISO from Microsoft? Since the time I used Microsoft's ISO, I haven't had a single BSOD crash. Do the installation without internet. After setting it up, install all the drivers from Acer Support page. Then connect and run the Windows Update (stable on clean installed PCs). Check if you get further BSODs.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • I agree with colleague XdxD. However, I advise you to back up the operating system provided by Acer before formatting hdd:
    https://youtu.be/cCmAOwRYNwY
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • XdxD
    @egydiocoelho, yup, totally forgot to write that.
  • Citrouille
    Ok, I'll do that ! Thank you
  • First back up the image and then follow colleague's xdxd tip.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Citrouille
    Second Restart of the day. After a clean usb install of windows. After updating all my drivers. But something is weird this time, I don't find the kernel 41 critical error in the event viewer.
  • XdxD
    "Updating all my drivers" - You used some software?
  • Citrouille
    No, downloaded from acer support, then updated from nvida, KIller and Intel website. Windows 10 update were also done. 
  • Are you installing dch or standard drivers?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Citrouille
    I remembered installing DCH drivers for the Nvidia ones, For the other, a zip file. I can't remember what it was.
  • With respect to intel drivers, are they also dch?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Citrouille
    From the intel report, My intel UHD 630 is also a dch version
  • The first one remains when installing intel and nvidia standard drivers? Or system only allows the installation of dch drivers?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• XdxD
    I remembered installing DCH drivers for the Nvidia ones, For the other, a zip file. I can't remember what it was.
    You should have used the setup file available from either Acer or Intel. DCH drivers should always be installed using the .exe.
  • Citrouille
    The first one remains when installing intel and nvidia standard drivers? Or system only allows the installation of dch drivers?
    I really don't know. I had no trouble installing the drivers. 

XdxD said:
    You should have used the setup file available from either Acer or Intel. DCH drivers should always be installed using the .exe.
    The .exe were inside the zip. It's the same file compressed.
  • Citrouille
    The first one remains when installing intel and nvidia standard drivers? Or system only allows the installation of dch drivers?
    I really don't know. I had no trouble installing the drivers. 

XdxD said:
    The .exe were inside the zip. It's the same file compressed.