ADIDAS-ACER VOUCHER PROMO: PREFERRED ADIDAS PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN MADE AVAILABLE IN SELECTED STORE

DocFrancisX3
DocFrancisX3 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Is has been a little over 2 months since I received my PhP3,000 Adidas voucher for the purchase of an Acer Computer.  I have chosen SM Megamall Department Store to use my voucher for my highly preferred Adidas product.  However, upon visiting the store, they said that they do not have any stock on the said Adidas product to my dismay and was advised to return after a week. 

However, upon my return, still, there was no stock.  I have returned several times to check on stock availability to no avail and the product dicer/supervisor even took note of my name and contact information to be notified. 

I have no intention to get another Adidas product as this particular item is the one that I highly prefer.  And I expect that said Adidas outlet in SM Megamall must exert effort to serve me as a customer entitled to my choice of product, to which I know that would serve my purpose.  Adidas MUST NOT deprive the customer of its choice of merchandise.

Best Answer

• Harvey-Acer_Retired
    Harvey-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 330 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi @DocFrancisX3,

Sorry, just to clarify, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. This community is not a direct portal to Customer service or sales (store), Acer employees (moderators) read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some will interact with members when appropriate, but primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.

I recommend you to please contact the store customer service line directly for better assistance:  https://store.acer.com/en-ph/contact

Thank you for your interest and participation in the Acer Support Forums.

Note: This thread will be now closed. 

BestRegards, 

Acer-Harvey

Smile :)

Answers

• Harvey-Acer_Retired
    Harvey-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 330 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi @DocFrancisX3,

Sorry, just to clarify, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. This community is not a direct portal to Customer service or sales (store), Acer employees (moderators) read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some will interact with members when appropriate, but primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.

I recommend you to please contact the store customer service line directly for better assistance:  https://store.acer.com/en-ph/contact

Thank you for your interest and participation in the Acer Support Forums.

Note: This thread will be now closed. 

BestRegards, 

Acer-Harvey

Smile :)
This discussion has been closed.