Acer predator helios 700 dead

Simpfan
Simpfan Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
My laptop just died yesterday. The power supply lighst up when its connected to the power. But when I put it in the pc, it turns of. I cant turn my laptop on. I think its some problem with the power supply. I smell burned smell inside there the power cable should be and from the csble. It's coming smoke when I try to connect the cable in my laptop. So Im not doing that anymore. So I think its something wrong with the powersupply or the power port. Maybe the motherboard is dead to. I have this laptop for about three weeks now, and it should last longer than that. I havent used the overclocking feature, and it has been on a cooling plate with fans the whole time. Never was overheated. More having problems with this laptops? Some kind og weakness in their motherboards or powersupply? I have sent it for a repair the place I buyed it using.

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,198 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Simpfan

Hi,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.  

Please visit the website  support.acer.com -  click on your country.   Click on contact details.

If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"

If the comments resolves your issue, please click on "Yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,198 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Simpfan

Hi,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.  

Please visit the website  support.acer.com -  click on your country.   Click on contact details.

If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"

If the comments resolves your issue, please click on "Yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Simpfan
    Simpfan Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have sent it in for repair. And contacted the store I bought it. Read at your site it have to be as this when i want to use guarantee. I think they from the service contact acer if they need to. In Norway we use Infocare workshop. I think they taking care of this. If not, and getting a pc back in ssme condition, I contact acer here.