G9-592-729E - New Battery not detected

Iynas
Iynas Member Posts: 10 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, 
I have just got a new battery for my Predator laptop but the computer is saying that it is not charging and when I unplug the adapter the computer shuts down. 
 Any suggestions? 

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Iynas
    The laptop model is N15p3
    The battery is AS15B3N
  • Not! I would like to know the exact model. Example: G9-591-745K
    Have you tried resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Iynas
    It's G9-592-729E
    Yes, I tried to reset the battery using a paperclip but that did not work.
  • Have you tried resetting the battery?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Iynas
    Yes I tried that but it did not work.
  • Does the new battery have the same voltage as the old battery? What is the version bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Iynas
    Yes, it has the same voltage. Actually, the computer deducted the battery for a few hours but then it stopped recognizing it totaly.  The bios version and date is Acer V1.05, 3/1/2016
  • Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Iynas
    Yes I tried to reconnect the battery.

• When assembling the notebook, have you verified that this button is being properly pressed?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Iynas
    It's a laptop that looks deferent from inside. I am not sure if there is a similar button in it. 
  • There seems to be a button here, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Iynas
    I have just check that button and I found that It's not a button to be switched on or off. However, I tried to press it properly but nothing happened.  
  • Have you tried replacing the battery with your dealer? It is important to note that the new battery must have the same voltage as the previous battery.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Iynas
    The two batteries are identical and my computer was able to detect the new one and the battery charged for a few hours but it stopped after that and the laptop can't recognize it anymore.  
  • Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the battery again?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Iynas
    I tried pressing the button again and disconnecting and reconnecting the battery one more time. Now, the computer can see that there is a battery plugged in but still can't tell how much it is charging. It says that 0% available all the time.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer