Power Cord for Switch 10 SW5-012

LisaK
LisaK Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi. I'm new on this forum and I'm sorry if I'm being dense but I need to be sure.  Am I looking for a GENERIC 12v power adapter with a 3 x 1.1 mm tip to fit my Acer Switch 10 SW5-012-19RC (NT.L4TAA.014)?  i have boxes of power cords and none will fit because of that very small tip. I couldn't have lost a more common cord!!!  :)  Thanks for anyone who answers. I did post this same message on the wrong 'series' section. I apologize for any confusion. (especially mine)!  :3   

Best Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,198 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    LisaK

Hi,

You are always welcome here.   We are really glad to help you.

Please don't hesitate to ask us  for any Help.   Since you would like to get the right power cord please read the details below:

Please visit the website  support.acer.com - click on your country - click on store -  You can get the help from them.

If your computer is still under warranty

Please visit the website  support.acer.com - click on your country - click on contact details.   They will be able to help you..

If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"
    If the comments resolves your issue, please click on "yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, the power supply is a 12V 1.5A (18W) with the 3x1.1x7.7 plug. They are reasonably easy to find.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,274 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    To complete the billsey's answer, LisaK you could buy an original AC adapter from your Acer store:
    France
  • Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi LisaK

please visit store.acer.com to get new charger or lick on the link below :-https://store.acer.com/en-us/adapter-w3-810#_ga=2.154671032.129442713.1572362064-1417554264.1572362064

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,198 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    LisaK

Hi,

You are always welcome here.   We are really glad to help you.

Please don't hesitate to ask us  for any Help.   Since you would like to get the right power cord please read the details below:

Please visit the website  support.acer.com - click on your country - click on store -  You can get the help from them.

If your computer is still under warranty

Please visit the website  support.acer.com - click on your country - click on contact details.   They will be able to help you..

If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"
    If the comments resolves your issue, please click on "yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, the power supply is a 12V 1.5A (18W) with the 3x1.1x7.7 plug. They are reasonably easy to find.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,274 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    To complete the billsey's answer, LisaK you could buy an original AC adapter from your Acer store:
    France
  • Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi LisaK

please visit store.acer.com to get new charger or lick on the link below :-https://store.acer.com/en-us/adapter-w3-810#_ga=2.154671032.129442713.1572362064-1417554264.1572362064