i cannot locate my e-recovery or any acer applications on my laptop.

Seanoi
Seanoi Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
i have a pretty old acer aspire 5732z laptop, a few years back it was reset back to factory settings and hasnt been used in a while, i think when it was reset the windows that was installed didnt install any acer programs with it, i seem to have lost all of my acer applications, acer e-recovery management being one of them, does anyone have any suggestions on what i could do, ive tried searching the acer website for the program but cant seem to find it, would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction,

Thanks, Sean.

Best Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,198 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @Seanoi

Hi,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.   

Press the window key + r  on keyboard.   On the run window - type appwiz.cpl  - click on ok.   It will show you the list of programs.   Please check whether the programs you are looking for is present there. 

click on Start - type acer recovery management on search - It will show you the acer recovery management program which is present on your computer.    If the acer recovery managment is not present on your computer then it will not show you the program. 

If you would like to install the acer applications, please go to website support.acer.com - chose your country -  enter snid
    Below Drivers - you can see applications
    It will show you all the applications which are designed for your computer.
    You can download and install it. 

In case if you are not able to find the applications then you have to get the recovery media which is designed for your computer.   

Please go to website support.acer.com - chose your country - click on store -  You can get the recovery media through them.

If you install the operating system using recovery media then it will install all programs which are designed for your computer.  

If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"
    If the comments resolves your issue, please click on "yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Also, if you have not formatted hdd, you may be able to reinstall windows 10 using acer erecovery. To do this, simply activate d2drecovery on bios and press alt + f10 before the Acer logo.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,198 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @Seanoi

Hi,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.   

Press the window key + r  on keyboard.   On the run window - type appwiz.cpl  - click on ok.   It will show you the list of programs.   Please check whether the programs you are looking for is present there. 

click on Start - type acer recovery management on search - It will show you the acer recovery management program which is present on your computer.    If the acer recovery managment is not present on your computer then it will not show you the program. 

If you would like to install the acer applications, please go to website support.acer.com - chose your country -  enter snid
    Below Drivers - you can see applications
    It will show you all the applications which are designed for your computer.
    You can download and install it. 

In case if you are not able to find the applications then you have to get the recovery media which is designed for your computer.   

Please go to website support.acer.com - chose your country - click on store -  You can get the recovery media through them.

If you install the operating system using recovery media then it will install all programs which are designed for your computer.  

If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"
    If the comments resolves your issue, please click on "yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Also, if you have not formatted hdd, you may be able to reinstall windows 10 using acer erecovery. To do this, simply activate d2drecovery on bios and press alt + f10 before the Acer logo.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Seanoi
    Seanoi Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Thank you I have found what I need, thanks for the quick reply reply