my battery on acer nitro 5 only chargin up to 99%

MacroVoid
MacroVoid Member Posts: 8 New User
edited October 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have an acer nitro 5 and some post recommends that i should charge it up first to 100% before gaming and keep the charger plugged in. And whenever i unplugged the cable the battery instantly goes down to 99% is this normal or is it bad????

ps: my laptop is brand new and i only game for about 2 hours a day because im too afraid that my battery is already messed up

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Your laptop is behaving normally, your battery is NOT messed up.The official Acer recommendation is to game on the battery with 100% charge and kept plugged in while gaming. The laptop never operates directly off the power supply, instead the power supply keeps the battery charged. Yours is a common question that has been answered many times

Please click YES if I have answered your question, thank you

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Your laptop is behaving normally, your battery is NOT messed up.The official Acer recommendation is to game on the battery with 100% charge and kept plugged in while gaming. The laptop never operates directly off the power supply, instead the power supply keeps the battery charged. Yours is a common question that has been answered many times

Please click YES if I have answered your question, thank you

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★