Please some one tell how to disable 'exaclour" in acer E5 laptop.....its realy annoying.

MUSTAFAKAMAL
MUSTAFAKAMAL Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Please some one tell how to disable 'exaclour" in acer E5 laptop.....its realy annoying.

Answers

• MUSTAFAKAMAL

Hi,

The ExaColor technology helps calibrate the colors of your display via Control Panel>Display>Calibrate Color.

Acer ExaColor™ produces consistent colour accuracy.   It is a feature present on your laptop. 

These features are built in to the system and are not really utilities that can be accessed. The ExaColor technology helps calibrate the colors of your display via Control Panel>Display>Calibrate Color.

To change the colors for your device, open the “Settings” window and click the “Personalization” button in the middle of the screen to display personalization settings for your device. Then click the “Colors” category at the left side of this window to view Windows 10 accent color settings in the area to the right.

Adjusting the Color Depth in Windows 10

1. Close all open programs.

2. You can either right click Start, and then click Control Panel or click on start and type Control Panel and click the icon that appears.

3. In the Control Panel window, click System, and then click Display.

4. Select the monitor you want to change, if more than one is connected to your PC.

5. Click the Display Adapter Properties link.

6. Select List All Modes.
    7. Choose your resolution, color depth and refresh rate from the list and click on OK

8. Click OK again to exit the properties window.

9. If you dont like it you can always restore the settings by following the same steps.   Also you can adjust the brightness and contrast settings to match with your color settings. 

If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"
    If the comments resolves your issue, please click on "Yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★