version ED323QUR monitor Screen repair

EgoDeath
EgoDeath Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
Hi, does anyone know if screen damage is covered under the 3 year warranty, and if not, does anyone have an estimate of how much it might cost to repair the screen on my curved Abidpx monitor, version ED323QUR? Idk if the version matters but I have a feeling curved screens are a bit more pricey to fix/replace. I read a similar post stating that it would cost about as much as that persons device would if he were to have gotten a new one, but I doubt a screen replacement for a monitor will cost as much as this monitor did, paid around 400 for it when I bought it. Thanks in advance. :)
[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,198 Pathfinder
    edited October 2019
    EgoDeath

Hi,

Please visit the website support.acer.com.   Chose your country.   Click on contact details.  

They will help you on the warranty related info and cost details of repair or whether your issue is covered under warranty. 

After going to support.acer.com - chose your country -  Scroll down.  click on Warranty  - click on "system info"

It will show you the Information About Your System

If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"
    If the comments resolves your issue, please click on "yes"  

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• EgoDeath
    mohan2018 said:
    EgoDeath

Hi,

Please visit the website support.acer.com.   Chose your country.   Click on contact details.  

They will help you on the warranty related info and cost details of repair or whether your issue is covered under warranty. 

After going to support.acer.com - chose your country -  Scroll down.  click on Warranty  - click on "system info"

I’ve already tried this, but it doesn’t give me any contact email or anything like that, just options that I’ve already gone through.
  • EgoDeath
    EgoDeath said:
    mohan2018 said:
    EgoDeath

Hi,

I’ve already tried this, but it doesn’t give me any contact email or anything like that, just options that I’ve already gone through.
    Found it, it’s in tiny letters at the very bottom of a long scroll.
  • Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 4,006 Pathfinder
    @EgoDeath
    Acer gives three year warranty for most of the monitor but that does not covers any physical damages on the monitor.
    If you want to know the price to fix the monitor than you need to contact Acer. To contact Acer check the below link
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
This discussion has been closed.