Acer quick access is not working

gannibaba
gannibaba Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in Aspire Laptops
Acer quick access is not working and a black screen appears and in task manager, it shows it is not responding. I have tried uninstalling with geek uninstaller and tried the new update but while installing, the installation is ending prematurely with an error. Please help me with this, I really like the bluelight shield it offers.

Answers

• gannibaba
    Hi

Press the window key and letter r on keyboard.  On the run window...

Please type appwiz.cpl

It will show you the list of programs

I recommend you uninstall the old one first so you can install the new version later!

It is like this.

Uninstall the Acer Quick Access

Please go to support.acer.com - chose your country.   Please enter your model or snid.   Go to Applications which is below drivers and manual
    Please download and install  Acer Quick Access.

Alternatively you can also install by going to Acer Recovery Management.  Click on restore.  Click on Reinstall applications and Drivers
    You can install the Acer Quick Access  from the list.

If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"
    If the problem resolves your issue, please click on "yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• gannibaba
    gannibaba Member Posts: 2 New User
    It is uninstalled completely, including registry keys using geek uninstaller. Even any acer apps are not working at all.

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,426 Trailblazer
    gannibaba said:
    It is uninstalled completely, including registry keys using geek uninstaller. Even any acer apps are not working at all.

Hi,
    Could you please post the laptop model name, like AN5-xxxxx, you could also check this thread whether it's any help.
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/516258/unable-to-uninstall-acer-quick-access
  • EduardoV
    EduardoV Member Posts: 4 New User
    Literally same thing is happening with me. I uninstalled acer quick access with geek uninstaller and none of the acer products are working
  • EduardoV said:
    Literally same thing is happening with me. I uninstalled acer quick access with geek uninstaller and none of the acer products are working
    Hi,
    Could you please start a new thread posting the full model name of the laptop, so that more members can see your post, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.