Aspire VN7-592G Screen Flickering

milad
milad Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi! 
I had this issue for over a year now. "purple tinted screen flickering" whenever the windows came up. At first I thought it was a hardware problem. Now that I run the system from the safe mode I realized it is from Intel HD driver. when I uninstalled the driver I no longer saw the issue. Now I can't update my windows because it will update the driver and here we go with screen flickering again. And my OS is a bit laggy w/o Intel display driver although I have nvidia driver installed on. I want to know can I run my system only by nvidia driver as my main and w/o these lags. how to control my display with nvidia? and how to reslove this issue with Intel HD graphics driver? 
thanks!

Answers

• Darkwind
    Darkwind Member Posts: 21 Networker
    milad said:
    Hi! 
    I had this issue for over a year now. "purple tinted screen flickering" whenever the windows came up. At first I thought it was a hardware problem. Now that I run the system from the safe mode I realized it is from Intel HD driver. when I uninstalled the driver I no longer saw the issue. Now I can't update my windows because it will update the driver and here we go with screen flickering again. And my OS is a bit laggy w/o Intel display driver although I have nvidia driver installed on. I want to know can I run my system only by nvidia driver as my main and w/o these lags. how to control my display with nvidia? and how to reslove this issue with Intel HD graphics driver? 
    thanks!
    I suggest you download the Intel driver from the support page of your product. So everytime Windows update and it makes your screen flicker you can just install back the Intel Driver that worked for you. Do not leave your laptop without a proper Intel Driver cause that would cause the built-in monitor to not turn on sometimes
  • milad

Tinkerer

Thank you. I will do that and share the result in here. 
  • milad

Tinkerer

Darkwind said:
    I suggest you download the Intel driver from the support page of your product. So everytime Windows update and it makes your screen flicker you can just install back the Intel Driver that worked for you. Do not leave your laptop without a proper Intel Driver cause that would cause the built-in monitor to not turn on sometimes
    Well! Unfortunately it didn't work. I restarted the windows for the second time and there was screen flickering. 
  • milad

Tinkerer

I uninstalled the driver again and I noticed that flickering still sometimes happen. Therefore the driver is irrelevant and it might an hardware issue or something else that I don't know.