Acer Nitro 5 -Gaming with internal battery removed and plugged in

oliverwtp
oliverwtp Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
HI, i was just wondering if i gaming my acer nitro 5 with internal battery removed and plugged in only will damage the laptop and putting my life in danger? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Answers

• B4ttleSky
    B4ttleSky Member Posts: 136 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    oliverwtp said:
    HI, i was just wondering if i gaming my acer nitro 5 with internal battery removed and plugged in only will damage the laptop and putting my life in danger? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    removing the internal battery is not so easy and its better to play with battery but plugged in as it wont do any damage to ur battery.

in short better to not to do anything risky unless you know what you doing
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Gaming Laptops do not work directly from the power source. Even when plugged into the power they are working off the battery and as the battery discharges the power source recharges it. Modern gaming Laptops including Acer only reach high performance with the battery charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEPT on charge while gaming

Please click YES if I have answered your question, thank you

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• B4ttleSky
    B4ttleSky Member Posts: 136 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    oliverwtp said:
    removing the internal battery is not so easy and its better to play with battery but plugged in as it wont do any damage to ur battery.

in short better to not to do anything risky unless you know what you doing
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Gaming Laptops do not work directly from the power source. Even when plugged into the power they are working off the battery and as the battery discharges the power source recharges it. Modern gaming Laptops including Acer only reach high performance with the battery charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEPT on charge while gaming

Please click YES if I have answered your question, thank you

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★