Barley any air comes out of left side of laptop helios 300

FireBird678
FireBird678 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I just bought my helios 300 and the first thing that I noticied as I was gaming is that barley any air if at all comes out of the left side where the power cable is. But air comes out of the right vents and vents in the front. Is this by design so the powor cable lasts longer or is thier something wrong with my unit.

Answers

• Gamerdok
    Gamerdok Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Following! Mine too.In predator sense gpu fan spins faster than cpu fan. maybe that is why the helios overheats when gaming?
  • HopeJuster
    HopeJuster Member Posts: 47 Devotee WiFi Icon
    I just bought my helios 300 and the first thing that I noticied as I was gaming is that barley any air if at all comes out of the left side where the power cable is. But air comes out of the right vents and vents in the front. Is this by design so the powor cable lasts longer or is thier something wrong with my unit.
    I bought my helios 300 a few days ago as well
    and i noticed the same thing
    but the laptop thermals are very good so far even while gaming and heavy using so i think its okies :)

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,851 Trailblazer
    Left side are the air intakes(sucking) . The other side are the air exhausts(blowing). Can't have blowing air out without sucking air in. Like a leaf blower. Sounds like all is well.  :)   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ