Veriton X2640G did not boot to Original SSD With Windows 10 after BIOS Update

Octavianus
Octavianus Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
Hello,

I have an Acer Veriton X2640G with Bios Version R01-B1. Because of continuous Problems with USB Connection for a Scanner I tried to update the Bios to Version R02-B1 via Windows. Unfortunatly the Update failed because it is only possible to update max. to Version R01-B1 (which already is installed) with my Veriton.

There was not made any Bios Update and the Bios runs fine, but since then I can not boot to the SSD with the Windows 10 Partition. The SSD is shown into the Bios, but boot is not possible, I should insert a bootable Device ...

When I connected the SSD to another Computer there is no Problem and the PC boot from the SSD. Also when I connected another SSD to the Veriton with Windows 10 there is no Problem and it starts correctly. I have cloned the Veriton SSD to another, new SSD and the Problem is the same, no boot to Windows on the Veriton PC.

Has someone any Idea why it is not possible to use the original Windows Partition with the Veriton PC? During the BIOS Update Process there must be made a modification to the SSD and maybe I can reset this.