Spin 1 SP111 series - Reset but Additional space is needed on the drive where Windows is Installed

supersub70
supersub70 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Laptop not booting up. Get ACER splash screen "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC" but gets the Your PC did not start correctly. I'm stuck in a loop now so I'm trying to Reset this Laptop. Getting the warning Additional space is needed on the drive where Windows is Installed, clear some space and try again. However it will not boot up! Catch22.
Seen somewhere else whereby i have to download W10 on A N Other PC/Laptop then download Rufus onto a USB drive. Surely there's a better way?
Can anyone assist?
Cheers

Answers

• supersub70
    supersub70 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Anyone....?
  • Antolin
    Antolin Member Posts: 2 New User
    Were you able to fix this problem? I am having the same issue and was able to have 5gb of free space but is not enough.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    @Antolin you should start a new thread, this one is old enough the original poster is likely not watching at any longer. If you boot up into diagnostic mode you can use the command prompt to clear out unneeded files to allow updates to continue.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.