My Acer One S1003 is not charging

Options
lalikh7
lalikh7 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
 My tablet is not charging while turned on even though charging icon shows that it's charging. When the tablet is plugged out charging icon still shows that it's plugged in. It's charging when turned off. I rebooted it and then I downloaded Save Battery app to see the exact  status of battery. While my tab was plugged in it showed that battery was not charging and was not plugged in. Then I plugged out my tablet and checked the app again after some time. It said that the last plugged in time was about 5 minutes ago. The battery icon still was showing that tab was plugged in, it's like that all the time. About two month ago I took it to repair because it was not charging. When I brought it back everything was okay but two days ago this problem showed out. If anyone can tell me what's happening,  wheather it is because of the battery died or some programm error, I'll be very grateful 🙏🏻

Answers

• lalikh7
    lalikh7 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    this photo is taken after some time I turned off my tablet and let it charge.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Sounds like you either have a failed battery or the connection between the battery and motherboard has come loose. Are you still in warranty?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.