why is my acer 476g unable to do touchpad gestures or 2-finger scrolls?

Giffari46
Giffari46 Member Posts: 7 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
My laptop specifications: - Acer 476g i5 Nvidia MX150 - Windows 10 single language home - 12 GB ram Why is my laptop after reinstalling Windows 10 unable to scroll two fingers or gesture touchpad? whereas before being reinstalled I can still touchpad gestures, where will I get the touchpad driver? while on the Acer web there is no touchpad driver available for the acer 476g, when I tried to activate the gesture touchpad under bios> touchpad> enabled the touchpad settings and the cursor disappeared, when it was set. 

Answers

• Have you checked for a function called touchpad in uefi bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Giffari46
    No, because I no understand. 
    I have bios uefi no MBR. 
    Please suggestion for me. 
  • OK! Once you turn on the notebook, press f2 before the Acer logo to enter the bios.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Giffari46
    I've tried to go to kebios and change the touchpad from basic to advanced, but the cursor and set the touchpad are removed.
  • Giffari46
    It seems like the debate here, my compilation changed the basic touchpad mode to advanced cursor mode and the touchpad settings disappeared.
  • OK! Enter the bios again and select the basic mode. Then go to device manager and uninstall and delete the touchpad driver like this:

Restart the notebook and enter the bios. Then put the touchpad on advanced.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Giffari46
    please help me.. 
  • Giffari46
    OK! Enter the bios again and select the basic mode. Then go to device manager and uninstall and delete the touchpad driver like this:

Restart the notebook and enter the bios. Then put the touchpad on advanced.
    will you use the internet when you install the driver again?
  • Yes, probably windows will install the driver automatically.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Giffari46
    Yes, probably windows will install the driver automatically.
    can i contact you besides this web Do you have Facebook or Instagram? Thank you very much
  • This is not allowed according to community rules. Have you tried to execute my previous tip?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer