Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Aspire VN7-791G Dolby Digital Plus issue

Hello! After Windows update to version 1903 ( which was few months ago) I notice that my Dolby Digital Plus program is not giving me the sound "boost" as it should. At the moment it sounds like I'm having speakers from the days back in 2000. I've tried multiple times with different Realtek drivers and adding the DDP from the original package from Acer. Sadly but with no effect. I've also found few topics about Predator series where the issue was some Intel device but I dont have it, which means some other stuff is causing it. 

Looking for any assistance! Thanks in advance!

FAQ & Answers

• cryptphoenixcryptphoenix Posts: 3Member New User
    Is it because it's a bit old version and basically with Win10 we have the integrated Dolby. So basically Microsoft & Dolby are forcing us to buy it instead? I mean, 15-17 $ aint so much for one-time payment but thats kinda stupid way to get some money for something that was free few years ago?

P.S Is there a way to edit previous post instead of posting a new one everytime I wanna add something? Cant see edit button  :/