Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

XB271HU - Dark patch and slight flickering

Mike_trxMike_trx Posts: 1Member Newbie
Good morning everyone.

I have had my XB271HU monitor for just over 2 years now.  Truly loving this monitor, fantastic for editing and working through photos and also gaming.  Around a year in it started having this dark patch in the top left corner of the screen, which I ignored as I read lots of other people having this issue and it was bareable.  Over the last few months this has made it's way down to the bottom left hand corner of the screen now too.  Occasionally you can see light flickering throught this dark patch (resembles a spilled coffee stain of sorts?)  which is fairly irretating through editing, movies and gaming now.

Looking through the forum, it seems a common issue with this model and a few others.  Has anyone else with this issue found a fix, or is it purely a case of send away for repair?

Thanks.