Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Black Screen *resolved by plugging in second monitor* Q: Why does my laptop screen not show

naxinaxi Posts: 17Member

Tinkerer

So a long time ago right before i went to bed and gave my mother my laptop, i updated my Intel driver. I'm sure that wasn't a good thing to do, after i installed it and i shut down the following saturday i got  my laptop and went to turn it on but when i did it looked normal but then i noticed something wrong or off, below the acer logo was a loading circle and i never had a loading circle under my acer logo when booting up my Acer Nitro 5. After the acer logo appeared my screen was black. Without realizing what happened  i casually forced restart it and booted up again, sure enough it happened again. i made a post like this a while back and i resolved it *sort of* by plugging in a second monitor, i'm typing this on the second monitor with the laptop keyboard. Im fine typing and playing like this but i want to know why this happened, why my screen went black and how can i make my screen display on the laptop? If there are no reason and answer to why this happened then i will just restart windows and hope that that option i have left works.