Can't reinstall Windows XP on my Acer Aspire One D250

dimbil
dimbil Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in Legacy Laptops and Netbooks
Help - Cannot reinstall Windows XP on my Acer Aspire One D250

Since my netbook was very slow lately, I decided to reinstall Windows XP, but at the beginning of the installation I get an error STOP : 0x00000007B
Can you please help me?

Comments

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning dimbil !

What reinstallation process is running?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• dimbil
    dimbil Member Posts: 2 New User
    Windows XP Professional
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    But what procedure?
    USB Stick, DVD drive, etc?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• KB4QCE
    KB4QCE Member Posts: 1 New User
    how do I reimage Windows XP on my Aspire One ZG5 (AOA150) I have tried the restore process and that does not work. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    @KB4QCE (You must be a HAM?) you should start a new thread with your question. This one is several years old and for a different model. you will likely get more answers within a new thread. Just use the Ask a Question button and include your model number and what you have tried so far. Questions about XP may be difficult to get answers for, since that OS is so old...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
This discussion has been closed.