Can I add additional RAM and SSD in my ACER Aspire 5s A515-54G LAPTOP?

Pcjrr
Pcjrr Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 4,006 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @Pcjrr
    Yes you can upgrade the Ram
    System Memory 
    Dual-channel DDR4 SDRAM support:
    0GB or 4GB of onboard DDR4 system memory
    Up to 16GB or 20 GB of total DDR4 system memory

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Pcjrr
    Pcjrr Member Posts: 2 New User
    It has a SSD of 512gb and 8 gigs of ram. I want to make it 16 gigs of ram in total with 1.5 TB of SSDs also in total. Will I be able to do this in this model?
  • Aspire5
    Aspire5 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Pcjrr said:
    It has a SSD of 512gb and 8 gigs of ram. I want to make it 16 gigs of ram in total with 1.5 TB of SSDs also in total. Will I be able to do this in this model?
    Hello.. @Pcjrr i  also bought the same laptop.. i have a issue with keyboad's sound and display viewing angles.. is it the same in yours also??
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jack22
    Answer ✓
    @Pcjrr
    Yes you can upgrade the Ram
    System Memory 
    Dual-channel DDR4 SDRAM support:
    0GB or 4GB of onboard DDR4 system memory
    Up to 16GB or 20 GB of total DDR4 system memory

• Jack22
    @Pcjrr
    you can upgrade the SSD as well
    Storage
    Hard disk drive:
    1 TB / 2 TB, 2.5-inch 5400 RPM
    Solid state drive:
    256 GB / 512 GB, PCIe Gen3 8 Gb/s up to 2 lanes, NVMe
    128 GB, PCIe Gen3, 8 Gb/s, NVMe