How Do I Put In a Formal Complaint? Predator G9-793

Options
2»

Answers

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,584 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    xapim said:
    XdxD never got any updates here either on care center its always windows update who usually messes everything up and i have my doubts care center would send any updates at all never seen it before
    Windows Update never gave me firmware update, even on a clean installed Windows 10, 1903. I did it through Device Manager only. 
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    edited October 2019
    Options
    When I got nitro 5, windows update provided this update and I canceled it immediately, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • XdxD
    Options
    When I got nitro 5, windows update provided this update and I canceled it immediately, see:

Hmm, strange. I never got any firmware update from Windows Update. When I tried it through Device Manager for the first time, I had a chat with you.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes, it is possible to update the bios through the firmware driver using the device manager. Good thing windows update didn't give you this update.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • XdxD
    Options
    Yes, it is possible to update the bios through the firmware driver using the device manager. Good thing windows update didn't give you this update.
    Yup.